GP Series Automatic Water Pumps
These pumps are suitable for handing clean water not containing abrasive particles and fluids which are not chemically aggressive to the pump components.
They are extremely reliable, light, economic and simple to use, finding many uses in domestic applications, in particular the automatic distribution of water from surge tanks, watering gardens and for boosting insufficient mains water pressure.
These pumps should be installed in a covered area, protected against the weather.
1. Models: GP-125AUTO
2. Stator: 100% pure wire coil( copper or aluminum as you require)
3. Rotor: Enough sillicone steel sheet with high durability
4. Shaft: Rust resistance with 45# steel or stainles steel
5. Compact size and Simple operation
6. Heavy duty continuous work.
7. High-efficient and Low noise
1. Matured channels for purchasing high quality raw material
2. Advanced equipments to manufacture and process the pump parts
3. Rigorious check for pump castings, stators before any piece of product leave the factory
4. Multiple and Perfect assembling lines
5. Export-standard packing skill
Pump body: Cast Iron
Mechanical seal: Carbon/ceramic/Stainless Steel
Motor Housing: Aluminum (closed, externally ventilated)
Shaft: Carbon Steel/ Stainless steel Thermal protector (if required)
Insulation class: B and F
Protection class: IP44 or IP54
Power: 220-240V 50Hz( single phase 230V, 240V, 127V, 110, 115V/60Hz are available)
Liquid temperature up to 60
Ambient temper up to 40
Total suction lift to 9m
|Model||Single-phase Motor||N=2850r/min||Inch||PACKAGE DIMENSION&G.W||PACKING QTY|
|Input max||Output power||Current||Q.max||H.max||Suct.max|